Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hurray for Fall!

I realize Autumn hasn't officially started yet, but cool nights and fading leaves get me so excited for it, I have to skip ahead a little. Besides, now that summer is over, I might as well start celebrating Fall.

While at the bookstore the other day, I came across Moleskine's new color for their journals-cranberry red. Nothing says Fall more than cranberry red journals. I really love the vintagey look of them with their new illustrations (also with a couple of earth colored books):









They'll be coming to the shop soon!

Speaking of writing materials, I've been wanting to do stationary sets for over a year and I finally have had some made! I wasn't sure how they would turn out when I ordered them, and when they arrived, I was almost afraid to look. But, after seeing the way they turned out, I could spend a small fortune on making more postcard sets.




















Feel free to stop by the shop, these postcards are up!

No comments:

Post a Comment